Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Joseph Dominick

As I looked through the numerous images I was able to acquire through my collaboration with Wilnelia Velez Photography, I decided to design My Top 10 (possibly 12).  Moving forward I will share some pics of me on the blog from time to time.

With today's portrait I decided to edit it in a style different from the first two portraits I shared.  This one has a more muted color palette.  This was intentional.  I am thinking of the story of all 10 images and am looking to add variety in the telling of the fuller story as well as the visual palette.

In the latter stages of this edit, I even played with blending modes to mix in black & white imagery which definitely added that different look I wanted.  Hey you "Can't Knock The Hustle".  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment