Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Joseph Dominick: The Photographer, The Actor, The Artist, The Man

At the beginning of 2012 I wrote on my Goals List that I wanted new photos.  This required I get in front of the camera for my own photo shoot.  So throughout the year I collected images and ideas, never really quite certain when I would do the shoot.  Finally in the late summer I knew I had to take the leap and make it happen.

So I reached out to my friend Wilnelia since she had worked as a second shooter on a couple of weddings I had done.  I thought it would be a tremendous challenge for me and a fun challenge for her. 

A couple of weeks ago we sat in my Studio and went over my notes and what I was looking for in the images.  Wilnelia was great in capturing my vision and adding some clarity to it as well. 

Then came the shoot this past weekend.  After a half day of fun and photos we were able to get some great images both in my studio and outdoors which really reflect me as a Photographer, an Actor, an Artist, and as a Man.

Thank you so much Wilnelia for collaborating with me.  Her website is not up yet but you can catch her on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/TaN4jw.

Check out the first image I processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment