Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Portrait: Najah

Two years ago I photographed Najah's birthday party.  It was so much fun.  She and her friends really know how to have a good time.  Since that time I have photographed a few other events from those same friends.

Of course I love when my Event clients become Portrait clients.  Having Najah in the studio was such a delight.  She is a Fashion Consultant for her company "NajR" (Click name to see her FB page).

During our pre-production we discussed all the outfits and the color designs we would use in the studio.  Najah is no joke.  She definitely knows fashion and definitely has a great vision for consulting and events.  Of all my Portrait clients she was one of the most prepared.  Her clothing, makeup and hair were on point.

Check out this "Queen Najah" pose.  Tell me she ain't working this.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Joseph! You are ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and can do such AMAZING things with a camera. You have helped me capture every significant event of my life through beautiful pictures over the past few years and I am truly THANKFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks so much Najah! I really appreciate your love, support and your vision. You go girl! (Martin voice)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great position..... Nice photo... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete