Thursday, July 7, 2011

Portrait: Trini Bride

WEDDING

Wow, I had a blast photographing Miranda & Ryan's wedding this past weekend. They are a cute Trinidadian couple from New Jersey. I actually met them at the end of last year through a referral by my brother.

My frequent trips to Trinidad (an understatement) and having a best friend who is Trinidadian helped me truly understand and love the culture. This definitely helped in my conversations with Miranda and Ryan.

After hanging out and talking we decided on May to take engagement photos which look amazing. I need to share some on the blog since they are already completed.

So when it came time to shoot their two-day wedding, I brought along my friend and photographer Wilnelia Velez to work with me. All I can say is there are way too many gorgeous photos. If you have ever been to a Trini wedding you know they know how to party.

Enjoy the beauty of the lovely Miranda captured by Wilnelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment