Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Portrait: Ruthy

PORTRAITURE

The world is so small.  This past summer I visited Peru as part of a missions trip with Adventures In Missions.  While in Peru I met Ruthy Pena.  She was part of the team of about 40 people, all from different parts of the US. 

While in conversation we realized we had mutual friends back in the New York/New Jersey area.  Ruthy is from New Jersey but we won't hold that against her...lol.

Fast forward to a couple of months ago, Ruthy and I began talking about the new album her and her brother Ricardo are working on.  They needed professional photographs and so we began building a concept for the shoot.

Well two weekends ago we shot it.  We did some exterior shots followed by some studio photos.  (Note: Ruthy and Ricardo are the first ones to be photographed in the new JDP Studio space)

I am editing their selections now.  Below is one of the photos from the shoot.

Go ahead Ruthy with your bad self!


Portrait

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We definitely live in a teeny tiny world indeed! What are those odds??? But thank you so much JD! My brother and I had a blast at the photo shoot! You definitely managed to capture some really cool moments for sure!

    But to make the record straight, I'm actually from NYC... the Bronx to be exact... I've only been residing in NJ for a few years... LOL! So I hope that means we're still "down"...

    ReplyDelete