Friday, October 29, 2010

Photographers Just Want To Have Fun

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Okay so if you have seen me at a wedding you know I am all over the place. From the start I am taking photographs quickly and at various angles and locations. I take photographs of you when you choose to pose. I also take photographs of you when you do not even know I am there. Yes, I only show the ones where you look good. ;)

The other thing you will notice is while I am photographing the wedding reception I am dancing. Hip Hop, R&B, Salsa, Merengue, Electric Slide, etc. I fully enjoy photographing weddings. The dance floor is a great place to photograph as well as get my cardio in...lol.

So I finally decided to share a photo of me "going in". I was holding one of my cameras (on a sling under my suit) while the groom took my other camera from my hand to take this photo.

Fotographer Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment