Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pimp Your Portrait Contest

PHOTOGRAPHY

If you have been following me on this blog, on Twitter, or on FB, you know I share an Urban Fine Art piece every Tuesday from a photo I have taken. Well today I had this crazy idea where I want to “Pimp Your Portrait”. For the next 24 hours, I am accepting submissions of portraits you have taken and I will select two of them to pimp in a fun/artistic way. I will post both of the selected photos on this blog and on FB by noontime on the subsequent Friday.

So here is the submission process. Email one portrait. Yes, email ONE portrait to josephdominickphotography@gmail.com. Submissions start at 5pm EST this Wednesday and end on 5pm EST this Thursday.

The portrait must have a person or persons included in it. This photo remix is not for landscapes, birds, dogs, flower shots, etc. This is strictly portraiture of people. No nudity.

Sole discretion for selection of portraits belongs to Joseph Dominick. In light of the number of submissions, some great photos may not be selected. Don't take it personal.

All people are encouraged to submit, regardless of your level of photographic skill. Please send your image in the highest quality jpg.

Upon completion of the portrait pimping, it will be emailed to the original photographer.

With email submission, please include your full name and what city/state or city,/country you are from.

Thanks. And let the contest begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment